Sunday, May 15, 2011

What's A Girl To Do???

So here I am this morning feeling on top of the world, why you ask...
Well  because I posted (or so I thought) a before and after pic of the zebra chair on Miss Mustard Seed's blog.
Why would this make me feel like I'm on top of the world?
Well because I really do love her blog and feel like were friends ( we are so NOT friends), I don't even know her, but I feel like I do.  That is what is soo cool about blogs, we don't even live in the same state, but I feel like I know her.  Anyway.... if you have ever read her blog you would see how talented she is, not only do I love her furniture but I love the person that she is, what she stands for.  She has inspired me many times and really was the reason I finally launched this business.  She has so many great tips and inspiring words, so submitting a post I felt like I was part of HER world, even if it was in cyberspace.
Then it hit me....

I did it all wrong...

She has the directions layed out very clear and I did exactly what she said NOT to do...

I was just confused you see.....

I am so new to all this terminology and I wasn't really sure what I was doing and I did it anyway.  I took a leap of faith and fell right on my face...

Not to mention that we skipped church this morning, not one of my best days!!!!

So what's a girl to do....
I emailed her in complete embarrassment and said I goofed up....
Sorry Miss Mustard Seed!
I'm not sure this makes it better, but I didn't know what else to do and then I wrote this blog.  Maybe its' like a confession, I hope by sharing my mistakes it will make me feel better.... I'll let you know

I know it's probably not a big deal , but here is this woman I completely idolize and I messed up her blog...
hopefully some day (when I have a flourishing business) I'll look back on this and laugh...
Someday....

So I wanted to leave you with some of the pieces I just finished,
I will add them to my page of products and services available...
so check it out and let me know if your interested in any of them...

Before and Afters....

Stool before....
And after....
 
Don't you just want to have coffee, my friend Sarah Jean has this stool, enjoy!!!

Another stool before...
And after...

So soft and delicate, I envision it beside a chair with a few magazines on it ready for a rainy day...

Bench before...
And after....
perfect for a mudroom, entry way, family room or at the end of a bed...

I don't have a before of this little table or plant stand but here it is....


Have a great rest of your weekend...


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love my foot stool, it is beautiful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soo happy that you are happy, when I made it I thought of you, so enjoy!!!ps. Jay put your feet up and relax!!!

    ReplyDelete