Friday, May 6, 2011

Oh What A Night....

Well my friend and I went to our very first vendors fair last night, and oh what a night!!!!  It was a lot of fun talking to people about the new biz, sharing photos and talking shop.  I LOVE when people want new ideas for their spaces, now that's a good night!!!
This is the table we set up:



(yes, that is me in a mirror I made out of a frame!)

We had to donate for the raffle and this was a pillow I whipped up:



My friend Shelly and I shared a table, so we could be nervous together

Here is her talent

Pretty, right...



And her fantastic flower pins:

You can contact her at skrogh@nycap.rr.com

New Pieces up for grabs:

The tables are painted in a luscious robins egg blue and distressed, the hardware is black
and the detailing...
well,
let's just say it is Divine...





You can find these on my page of products and services,

Happy Friday to all....

2 comments: