Tuesday, May 10, 2011

All in a days work...

Since someone is going to pick up the zebra print chair (YEA!!!) I had to change my display at Jenny Craig...






The only new piece I added was this adorable little foot stool which I slip covered in my favorite fabric, painters drop cloth, and added a cute little pleated skirt (just to add a girly touch)!!

I love little stools, especially around my coffee table, the kids sit around and color or play games right at this table.  I love having all different size and shape stools around it!!
It would also look darling next to a chair with all your favorite magazines or books, and the best part is the slipcover is removable and washable...

Here is an up close of the ruffle pillow, again,  I just love it!!!!


I also started some new pieces, I can't wait to share them with you...

Here is a new website to check out, my friend is ALWAYS referring to it and it has a lot of helpful tips,
so go and see what Laurie has to say...




No comments:

Post a Comment