Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A great little foot stool and a pair of chairs....

I will admit, our bathroom redo has me all sorts of disorganized...

worse than I had imagined...

But..

I am tyring to be patient,  although if you have read this blog before, you know that it's NOT one my strongest attributes....but I am tyring.

Anyway.....the walls are framed out, the insulation is partly in and LOTS of the plumbing and electrical are done....so yeah!!!!

PROGRESS

I finally finished the stool and decided on a fabric and trim...




I was going to trim it out with nail heads but I am really pleased with the softness of the white trim...

It is for sale and ....

It works well with dark furniture....



and light....



I am also working on two club chairs with rattan sides...


I have one totally ripped apart and ready to start to sand and prime it...


I really LOVE these chairs, I might even keep them, but we will see....

so while my garage looks like this....




I will try to
"keep calm and carry on"

3 comments:

  1. I love the fabric on the footstool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute footstool! I love how it opens... Yeah for hidden storage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stool looks Great! Hope you can get your bathroom done soon. I've never gone through a total redo like that in my house--I can't imagine.
    I am your newest follower. Hope you can visit me sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete