Thursday, June 16, 2011

It's a Butterfly.....table...

I want to start out by saying how excited I am that people read my blog....

I know it sounds funny,  but it inspires me,
you,
reading right now,  inspires me...
so thanks.....

It kind of makes me laugh because I always loved writing, in high school I thought I was a pretty good writer...

then came college...

freshman year, writing 101....

I was very excited and I thought it was going to be a breeze...

reality check...

My professor said  "I don't know where you learned to write, but you can't"

Not that blogging is very technical, still very ironic...

ANYWAY...

 I finished that beautiful dropleaf table, it's called a butterfly table, Walt told me (he's our 80 year old neighbor that we adore)

so I thought I would share....




I think Walt is proud,

Here is the table before, very cute but needed a little lovin...
and a lot of power sanding...



what do you think????


Next  I am onto a few little tables...

I love this one, anyone need a bedside table or little entry table...


Have a fantastic day....

2 comments: