Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hello Turquoise...

Well I thought I would share the bamboo mirror that I painted...

I don't believe that the pictures do it justice, but I will share anyway...

I delivered it today and finished up a little side table for a little girls room...

So this is the before of the mirror, great shape and texture NOT the right color, that's where I come in...



I taped, and taped and taped (you get the idea, A LOT of tape!) and then primed....


and painted...


and distressed...


and hand painted three layers of color to get the final look....






I have a perfect spot in my house for this, but it already has a home....

I will try and go take pics of it up in it's new home and share with you...

NOW

the little girls table...

here is the before...


and this is what it look like now...




up next, pics of our bathrooms that we are redoing....I'll keep ya posted...


No comments:

Post a Comment