Saturday, May 21, 2011

Aunt Katie's Attic, Here I Come...

Well I have some very big news,

At this very time next week, I will be selling my furniture at, wait for it....

Aunt Katie's Attic!!!!

She is hosting her annual flea market and I am a vendor!

YIPEE!!!

For info. or to check out her site you can visit http://www.auntkatiesattic.com/

Her store is fun and inviting and if you have never been, you MUST.

Now lets talk about this Florida style flea market in upstate NY, how exciting...
You can find vintage, antiques and of course one of a kind finely painted furniture from yours truly
so don't go to target, come visit us for quality, unique furniture...

Her store is located on RT 5 in Scotia, it is 5 min (towards Amsterdam, not sure which direction that is) from the main intersection of rt5 and Vley rd.
The flea market is on May 4th from 9am - 4pm

Right now my garage/work shop looks like this...



Some pieces I have started...



Some pieces are done, and there are a lot I need to start...


Soooo, my son is making his first communion tomorrow and after that party I will be working like crazy to get ready for the flea market...

Happy Weekend to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment