Friday, June 3, 2011

Our Weekend Ahead...

This is a pretty big weekend for the Nichter clan....

Saturday I am a vendor at

Aunt Katie's Attic,
http://www.auntkatiesattic.com/
I would love some visitors...

and then on Sunday...

My hubby is riding 50 miles on his bike to raise money for diabetes, his team has raised more than 6200,
Go Team!!!

Some pics I took of the loot I'm bringing to the flea market this weekend...


do you remember this...




another butter yellow side table....

and how about this little table...




the legs are so pertty....

this is the before...


I am also bringing this bench, but honestly...
it has been so comfy in my home now and I'm not sure it should leave...
I'm bringing her, but if she doesn't sell in the Nichter home she stays...



oh and one more little before and after...
remember the chalkboard on the secretary above...
here is the before...


I painted with chalk board paint right over the painting...

and then painted and distressed the frame...

and presto..
a gorgeous chalkboard...
talking about makeovers,
check out these amazingly creative people,
I linked up with Miss Mustard Seed and Just A Girl...

2 comments:

  1. Nice job. I like the yellow that's something you see done often.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some very cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete