Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm Wondering Is.....

What I'm wondering is.... if every woman who is trying to follow a dream and  start a business looks up and finds that their kitchen counters, at one time clean, look like this:
And Yes, I was filling up the brita at the same time I took the picture, multi-tasking is my middle name.

And their laundry rooms like this:

I will tell you that I have loved every minute of putting this dream together, it is so exhilarating doing things exactly how you want to and of course doing something that you love.
There are times that I doubt what I'm doing, but regardless of what I'm "really" meant todo,
I truly believe that in this moment, this is it!!!
So I'm off to paint and CLEAN...

2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to come back upstate even though I just left two days ago:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I am wondering is how I got so lucky to have such a great wife...I am so proud of the risks you are taking to make your dream come true...
    I love you, and can't wait to see all the amazing things you will do...
    PS
    I got the kitchen tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete