Monday, May 16, 2011

They call me Mellow Yellow...

Mellow Yellow-

With this crazy rainy weather in upstate NY it couldn't be more apropos to share my mellow yellow side table that I just finished today...

My next line was going to say something like this... here is the table before....

and then the picture was going to go here, but I forgot to take one, and that's a shame because it was an amazing transformation, oh well.....

the good news:
I have the after pics and I love the buttery yellow of this table
I envision it in an entry way,
or next to a sofa,
or a bed,
on a sun room flanked by a sweet chair,
or as an accent piece in a dining room,
where would you put it????

I distressed it a little different than I usually do,
ya know, trying new things....

Some of the things I'm working on....

I love this piece I have one that I have not yet redone but they are beauties and are soo
versatile, buffets or sideboards
next is a table, I know exactly what I am going to do, I can't wait until it's done
 

A table and chairs set my hubby just picked up last night, anyone looking for a new set, four chairs and an oval table with a leaf...


and lastly this secretary, it needs a little TLC, but I think she has a lot of potential...

ANYWAY
I need to go get ready for a field trip with my son tomorrow, outside all day discovering nature, which normally I would be very excited for, except for the fact that it is supposed to downpour all day...
oh well at least we will be together and I have these...

stay dry....

4 comments:

  1. I think the yellow looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too, it makes me feel like spring (even with all this cold rain!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get those great boots? I need those! 8>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my boots, they are boggs, you can find them at EMS. I bought them at a local sporting goods store....I think everyone should have boggs...

    ReplyDelete