Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's All about you...

I am so excited about everyone who is following my blog, thank you!!!!  I "think" I have added all the facebook buttons and feeds to hook all you facebookers up, thanks Becca great idea!!!  This has been sooo exciting for me coming into this new era of technology.  For all those who know me well, you know that in the past I may have had a facebook account, but making the account has been the only time I was actually on facebook.  So I am very proud of myself for putting together this blog, I almost can't believe I did it.  I know how to paint furniture but creating technology is VERY scary, and I did it!!!

So anyway, my reason for my post today is all about you...

I want to know what people want, out of a business like mine anyway....

What colors do you like?
What fabrics do you like?
What services are you looking for?

I am here to serve you, I know what I like, but it's more important to me to find out what you like.
So let me know....

What's a post without some pics...

So I'm thinking ....

robins egg blue...

rebluestrip2.jpg

I think I'm in love....

Lola Bs traditional dining room
I love this dining room and the shade is gorgeous...

My holiday dining area contemporary dining room
And this one, a little more modern, LOVE
Intrinsic Designs Portfolio contemporary bedroom

It works for the bedroom...


And of course Miss Mustard Seed uses blue...

Remember, it's all about you...
I want to hear from you...
What do you like...

No comments:

Post a Comment