Monday, May 9, 2011

Pillows, Pillows, Pillows...

Well I've decided to add a new line to Classically Hip Designs...

Can you guess?

It IS pillows




In addition to painted or refinished furniture, home consultations I added a new line of decorative accents...

I am very excited about them, especially the number pillow and the ruffle pillow
I have a thing for numbers and ruffles...

So here they are:

First, the number pillow, I love 8's but you can email me for special orders, letters or numbers:



Oh and the ruffle pillow, I love it, I will be adding more colors as the week goes on...



And the pillows with words:





Pillows are a great way to add a splash of new decor and a great way to add your personality to your space, remember I can do custom orders,
so check out my page of products and services...

I also wanted to share another decorative piece for sale, you might have seen one in my other posts,
burlap framed number or letters and my wreath:


This is a custom piece for a client, I of course, have the number 8!!!!

And the wreath...





So I hope everyone likes the new additions
Have a happy day....














3 comments:

  1. I would like a D in a black picture frame just like the L one above. How much????? You think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I want to put it with my collage of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would look lovely with a group of black and whites, thats where I almost took the picture of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete