Monday, May 2, 2011

Per My Sweet Sisters Request...

First of all, CRAZY DAY!!!!  My awesome mother-in law came over to help with my fabulous four year old.  Very cute, not so into helping with the new biz.  Soooo, I made some tags, I made some business cards and I brought my chair over to Jenny Craig in Clifton Park where my awesome sister in-law so graciously let me set up a little vignette with my business cards.  Throw in a septic cleaning, laundry, dinner, homework and some baths and my day is almost complete!!!

Until my sister said "I NEED to see more pics!"

So Let's start with the zebra print chair before...

This is a pic of a chair that I sold last week, so BEAUTIFUL...




Here is a pic of the Zebra print chair in my new location (not exactly a furniture store)



I will leave you with this, what will happen to these end tables?

 
GOOD NIGHT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for calling me sweet...I also sound a bit demanding, but look, your blog is AWESOME! Great before and after pictures. Now all you need are some prices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder??? i love your blog...I would love to chat with you about my grandmothers dining room chairs. Good luck...i will continue to follow your blog. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete