Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just some eye candy...

Today I feel like I'm in a quiet place, so I thought I would post some inspiration:




window chalkboard
I love this, I wanna make that chalk board, I think I might....

OOHH, I just love everything in this pic, especially the color of that rocking chair
Where can we find flea markets like that in upstate NY?

I love this room, I look at it often, blue is so serene to me and this is one of my all time favorite blogs.
 I don't know her, but if we met, I bet we would be friends...

I have a thing for white cabinets, black knobs and cool chalkboards



And this is from my own house, one of my favorite rooms, the mud room
I often just sit in their because I am sooo very grateful that we have one especially now that we are into
muddy lacrosse season!
 
ANYWAY

I urge you to go explore and get lost in others creativity....

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are doing this!! So perfect! I can't wait to see more posts! So proud of you! ♥

    ReplyDelete