Thursday, July 28, 2011

A great little get away...

We went to visit some friends who have some property on a nearby lake....

They have just recently built a carriage house...

a three car garage and an apartment above it...

I wanted to share some pics of their pad because I love the rustic charm...
and check out this amazing lamp...



My friend did such a great job designing everything from doors to floors...


I love her lighting choices and the coziness she achieved in her open space....


She added such great architectural detail with the open stained beams contrasting the natural wood...
and this amazing lofted area....

wouldn't ya know she bought a piece for the house and I DIDN'T take a picture????

I was so excited to share her design that I forgot about my own????

OH WELL, the bathroom is coming along and I will share updated pics in a few, until then....

"Use what talents you possess: the world
would be very silent if no birds sang
except those who sang best"

 A little bit of inspiration, go follow your dream, or just share it with the world....
PS
Go check these blogs out for more DIY inspiration...
I linked up with

http://www.theshabbycreekcottage.com/

and

Beyond The Picket Fence



No comments:

Post a Comment