Friday, July 8, 2011

So many fabrics...

So we are in the middle of totally gutting 2 bathrooms at the moment...

A little bit of chaos and my "work" space, AKA my garage, is being used by the contractors....

so I thought I would work on some smaller things in my basement.....



originally it looked like this....



after taking the first layer of what I can only assume was a plastic outdoor table cloth, it looked like this...



and then this...



and after removing the final layer, it looks like this...



I still need to add new foam...

BUT

eventually it will look like this...


or this....


or this....


or this....


I haven't deciding what fabric to use yet, let me know what you think and please let me know if you would like it and what fabric you like best!!!

It even opens for a little bit of storage....



I am off to the library and then to purchase some materials...

 


Have a happy day....

PS
I linked up to...


http://missmustardseed.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment