Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pretty in Pink....

sooooo.....

we did it, some will be sad....

I am a little sad too....

it certainly is the end of an era at the Nichter house...

I really wasn't ready, but it was time...

I still have questions...

how will I direct our children, how will we direct guest, and what will so when  a toddler needs an extra place to sleep...

I am talking about our bathrooms!!!!

We have ALWAYS referred to the hallway bathroom upstairs as the pink bathroom, I'm not sure why, but we direct potty goers by bathroom color...

and in this house there was NO mistaking the "PINK" bathroom...

it was time....





so pink, right????


the pink bathroom was HUGE...

we ALL hung out in there on way too many occasions....

I will admit it was nice for little ones during bath time....

we even used it as a bedroom, with a pack and play,  when we had a lot of friends stay...

it has served it's purpose and it looks like this now....





Let's just say the Nichter house is a little bit of chaos and craziness..
we all need a little bit of crazy...


our master bath was a different story...

it was soooo small,  the door was almost useless if you wanted to use the bathroom at the same time....



not to mention, Just ugly...


I am envisioning  this for the kids (pink) bathroom...
Classic Double Sink Console - White

and this for ours....
this for color....
Siena Single Sink Console

and this for style...
Covelo Single Sink Console, Rustic Mahogany stain

and although these beautiful consoles are from Pottery Barn...
ours are not....

I wish you and yours a happy day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment