Sunday, July 3, 2011

So I found a door....

This weekend I am in OHIO...

BUT

on the way I found this....


 
Yes, it's a door...


I love the big open window, it is perfect for my vision...


 
and the triple panels that go horizontally....


 
I had to grab it because it was....



FREE...

why you ask would I want a door and where, on my way to Ohio, did I find it???

WELL,,,,


We stopped at my hubby's grandmas cottage....


I LOVE it,

and on the side of the road we found this awesome door....

we didn't have room, because we are on the way to a VERY important wedding...

sooooo, we stored it in the garage,

her door in the cottage is exactly the same...





MY VISION IS THIS...

knock out the glass and put in a mirror, some vitagy ( I think that's a word) hooks along the side of the new mirror, and painted with a stool or a bench and presto...

A hall tree...

made out of a vintage, salvaged door...

I can't wait to show you the finished product,

UNFORTUNATLEY, the door will be in Silver Creek for a while, until we get it home...

ANYWAY...

I wish everyone a very happy and healthy 4th of July....





Let us relish in our freedom and enjoy time with friends and family, let us not forget the people who fought to provide us with this freedom and amazing place we call home...

No comments:

Post a Comment