Friday, July 15, 2011

How could you not be inspired....

I started the morning by posting some furniture to craigslist, putting a coat of paint on a piece of furniture and then linking up to Miss Mustard Seeds furniture feature Friday....

Upon doing so I had to check out the amazing talent of some of these bloggers....

It is CRAZY...

Not only do I love to check out their furniture for inspiration but their blogs are amazing...

they have all these buttons that link to places and comments galore....

these women certainly do have talent....you should check them out too!!!

Some of my favorites from Miss Mustard Seeds furniture feature Friday are...

This great little coffee table by Red Hen Home....

French typography table
http://redhenhome.blogspot.com/2011/07/postcard-table.html

And I love how they put their name in their pictures...is that a photoshop thing????

How about this one....

I love the design and of course I LOVE turquoise..


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjlVuDzLfHFiZOo5tWbdyQIc_XQubLsDCEGocaSVmJt6eHaSnFlUktRhz_V-Bm1mJPKkC4YOcaRQJL9FZ-Qyqe9f0AX65QGT1pZ0HWJwE7Oubk54xM01kcoAhbCF2_YlRNAz4-98frCHsY/s1600/Turquoise+and+White+Dresser+After+4.JPG

And this one was from last week but I can't help but be jealous of this girls talent....I love this room and her bench....

check out her blog....Less than perfect life of bliss
http://lessthanperfectlifeofbliss.blogspot.com/2011/07/this-bench-speaks-french.html

So I wanted to end sharing a trick I learned from another blog along the way (not sure which one, it was a while ago...) it's a great way to paint hardware....



stick them in styrofoam and paint away...

PS
I did link up to...

Have a super weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment