Monday, July 18, 2011

We watched this movie last night called The Adjustment Bureau,

it was an interested concept....

we all have a path in life.....

and this "higher" bureau decided and adjusted as needed to make sure we follow the "right" path in life....

it was kind of destiny meets free will....

I LOVE that concept...

I always think about that....

what SHOULD I be doing
VS.
what feels right to be doing or what do I think makes me happy... or what COULD I be doing....


It is hard when there are soooo many choices out there...

you know what I mean,
what brand of ketchup do I buy,
what faucet should I pick out for our kitchen and in what color,
what dress should I buy for the wedding...

we all are in these situations everyday...

but what is the right path, what is the right answer????

It hits home when I think about my career...

I love painting and repurposing furniture....I am passionate about it.... I love it
but is that enough...

I am SUPPOSED to be a teacher....

and I am on a very part time basis....

WE all have choices to make in life and we all want to be on the right path...

I think the first thing is to know what you want, envision the end product or path...

the outcome you REALLY want and forge a path to get there...

some of the time there will be speed bumps and trust me, you will be nervous and make mistakes
but
if you continue to choose that path, eventually you will end up at your destination...

If you are thinking about starting your own business or changing careers...
take a risk....

You only have one life to live and no one is going to live it for you....

So here I am taking a risk....and lucky you....you are here for the ride!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment