Friday, July 22, 2011

A space to call home...

I wanted to share some pics of furniture that you have seen before, but in a new space....

A comfy space....

A space to call home....

A customer sent me pictures of furniture that I have painted, comfy and cozy in their "new" home, what do you think????

Remember this mirror....



and how about this black bench????




All put together in her entry way....

Just some pics and ideas....

Don't you just love her style????

Please feel free to send me pictures of pieces I have painted all comfy in your own home...

I would love to share, if you don't mind....

Some Exciting News for Classically Hip Designs...

You can purchase my furniture at La Moda Lisa

AND NOW


It is beautiful inside, go check it out and
they have a website with furniture to browse and buy...

PS
I have linked up to ....

Furniture Feature Fridays

Please feel free to share or "like" on facebook....
thanks....


No comments:

Post a Comment