Friday, June 10, 2011

what shape are you?????

I love to repurpose things, I think it is just part of who I am...

I have always felt that I looked at things differently than everyone else...not in a bad way, Just different...

I always have a million ideas swimming around in my head... and always have ideas how to use something...

I HATE to throw things away and LOVE that I am repurposing things now...

I was talking to my husband and he said " a good team is made up of a circle, a square, a triangle and a squiggle"

I agree we are all different, all unique and bring something special to each thing we do...  So what ever your doing today, do it like YOU  and be proud of that!!!

Now I will get off my soapbox and back to furniture....

PS
I linked up to...

http://missmustardseed.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment