Thursday, June 9, 2011

The stars are aligning...

The stars are aligning..... I think...

So today after painting some custom pieces.... I brought some of my pieces to La Moda Lisa's...




I am VERY excited at this new venture....it's amazing to me how this passion of mine is evolving...
My husband used to come home from work afraid to see what I had painted, what power tools I had used and what furniture had moved...

Now he comes home excited to see what I have painted and moved....

This really started as a passion or obsession (how ever you want to look at it)
and has evolved, and I couldn't be happier or more thankful...

You now can find some of my hand painted, one of a kind pieces here...





It is on Rt. 50 in Glenville
The sign in the front looks like this...


You might recognize the car wash right in front...


Please come visit, there is SOOO much to see in this store....


Oh, I bet your wondering why I think the stars are aligning?

Well for starters walking in I saw one of my old coworkers and friends...
It was a good sign...

and next Lisa, from La Moda Lisa, told me her birthday was the same as  my late grandmothers, who my youngest is named after...
another good sign...

I do believe in destiny but also in making things work for you...
thinking positive and believing...
I used to imagine talking to Oprah about how I started my business and while this isn't the Oprah show...
I'm getting closer...
The stars are definitely starting to aligning...



No comments:

Post a Comment