Saturday, June 18, 2011

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

So the girls and I set out this morning very early to the city wide garage sale, in Scotia...

a few blankets ( to protect the furniture), a cup of coffee and a few bucks...

we only came home with this, but it was well worth the trip...




 and YES, that is my husbands hand holding up the mirror
rest assured, that when I sell it, I WILL use the proper hardware...



she is beautiful...

I'm thinking of painting her white and of course distressed, kind of like this...


or I could do It black like this one...
I of course would distress it to give it an aged look...


or a grayish blue like this one from Miss Mustard Seed...

It will be so amazing to work with...
solid maple, dovetail drawers (they need a little work), and a gorgeous mirror ta boot!!!

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

I have a crazy list of furniture to paint this week and I'm very excited....

last week I had to do things like cleaning and laundry, it was long overdo..

I FINALLY organized closets and clothes bins

I even organized "work to keep",  that has been at the top of their closet, into a clear plastic tote for each child!!!

Now that I'm feeling a little more settled on the home front I am gearing up to paint some more furniture...

No comments:

Post a Comment