Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A few last minute details...

Well I would like to start off by saying "I am all ready for the flea market this weekend"

But, I'm not...

I AM getting closer...

The final piece is painted, and I am just making a few last minute pillows, runners, banners and....





matching aprons for my mom and I....


(like that NEEDED that to be done...)

I didn't go at it alone, my little helper, home sick...



(yes, still in PJs, that's how we roll...)


I feel like I have a variety of little and big items to sell...

I am full of excitement and anticipation, this is my FIRST real deal....

I have receipt books and now I need to tag everything....

and oops, my business cards have not come yet, looks like I will be making those tomorrow....

now if I could just clean up my house a little, I think all would be good....

PS

check back tomorrow...
I will be posting the winner,
tomorrow my blog is one month old...
can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment