Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Can you imagine it????

So I have a few pieces I'm working on and I thought I would share one of the before pictures with the ideas and see if you can imagine the end result????

Mirror, Mirror on the wall...

(here is where I would put the picture of the mirror, but I can't upload it????)




ok, I figured out a way, but only thumbnail size...
anyway, enough about the photo and onto the mirror...

I love it, first of all it's HUGE...

The texture is fantastic, it's bamboo...

and it's going to be gorgeous...

She wants it painted to resemble one like this one from Serena and Lily...
Bungalow Mirror

if you haven't browsed this site, please do, there are an endless amount of ideas especially for color and fabric patterns....

I love the turquoise with the aged bamboo look, I will definitely show you the end result...

a couple of my other favorites from this magazine are...

Aleppo Inlay Table
this delightful little end table...


and their collection of pillows...

happy browsing...

No comments:

Post a Comment