Saturday, September 17, 2011

The last month, or so...

I know once I had said a blogger never sleeps,
but
they do need to organize, clean, rearrange and take care of family first...

so while it has been a while...

I do have some pics to fill you in on what I HAVE been doing this last month...


It all started when the bathrooms were upon completion and I realized our house was a chaotic mess and seriously disorganized...

being a teacher and the school year looming around the corner this sent me into a down whirl spiral of list's to do's and a crazy, mad dash to organize every last closet in my house...

In addition to organizing our homestead, I also had three to four children to get ready for "school" (if your counting my husband, which I do in this process!)....he's a teacher...

I also have been doing a lot of work in early intervention, which I LOVE.....

so fast forward a few weeks and here we are...almost organized and a full week of school under our belts...

a big sigh of relief...everyone survived!!!!

What you really want to see are pictures, I know....

here are our bathrooms....ALL DONE and functioning so well....

But before I show you the after, here is the before....

The Kids...


and NOW.....
The Kids....








and
Ours Before...


Ours...
After.....





the cubbies finally made it on the "LIST".... thanks to a very patient husband who in the midst of what could have been a disaster...went out and bought a paint sprayer...and if that's not good enough.....read the directions to his wife who clearly did not, and tried to use the sprayer with out them...obviously that did not work well....


I hope everyone is recovering well from the crazy storms that have devastated our region...and take comfort in their family and friends and the memories that they have...

and remember...

                         “The best things in life, aren’t things…”




No comments:

Post a Comment